Land Area (in hectares.): 370.69
Before the First World War until 1940, Dulacac was divided into Dulacac Small and Dulacac Big. The former is under the supervision of the latter.
In 1946 a group of barangay elders met and discussed the possibility of separating Dulacac Small from Dulacac Big. In 1950, a resolution was approved separating the two and renaming Dulacac Small as Barangay Sta. Maria.