Household’s Housing Profile

From the 17, 821 households gathered in the CBIS 2006, 48% of the respondents say that there is a need to repair the structure of their dwellings. In terms of flooring,  bamboo and dirt flooring accounts for 22% and 7% of the total respondents. Meanwhile 20% of the households whose house exterior walls are made up from  light materials to salvage materials. This figure also holds true with regards to roofing materials. The result of the survey also showed that 86% of the respondents have their owned houses while the remaining 14% are either caretakers or renting the house they are living.