Population by Gender and Sex

As per result of the census conducted in 2007, age groups 5-9 and 10-14 accounts about 11.98% and 11.128% of the 79,723 total population. Meanwhile, male slightly outnumber the females. On the otherhand, young and old dependency rates stands at 35% and 5% respectively or a total dependency rate at about 40%. (Population Distribution by Gender and By Sex 2007)